My Liebster Award:
Here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge and thank the blog who nominated you.
2. Look for or create an award image that you like, and post it on your blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person/blog who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are the questions I had to answer:
1. Without doing an internet search, what does “Ich liebe dich” mean? Best guess.
A—Something German: freedom every day?? Wild guess.
2. If you could meet one blogger, who would it be?
A—Allie Burke—I think she’s cool.
3. What non-electronic device could you not live without?
A—Pen and paper.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up at age 10?
5. What is your secret indulgence?
A—Chocolate—but it’s not so secret.
6. What famous person has been in your dreams?
A—Jon Bon Jovi, Tom Cruise and Justin Hartley—I dream a lot.
7. Which super hero would you like to be?
A—None—I don’t like super heroes.
8. What age would you like to be frozen at forever?
A—38—fun-loving and pre-bipolar diagnosis.
9. What model car best describes you?
A—I love my BMW.
10. Which period of time would you have liked to live in?
A—I think the 50s.
11. If you had to give up one sense, which one would it be?
A—Smell—by process of elimination.
I give a Liebster Award to the following:
1. Bipolar Me: bipolarjan.wordpress.com
2. Susan Cook Zarit: BravelyBipolar.wordpress.com
3. Bipolar and Beyond: bipolarandbeyond.com
4. Bipolar Whispers: BipolarWhispers.wordpress.com
5. Thrill Writing: Thrillwriting.blogspot.ca
6. Rachel In The OC: rachelintheoc.com
7. Julie Fast: bipolarhappens.com/bhblog
8. Allie Burke: haphazardcoffee.com
9. Nicole Lyons: thelithiumchronicles.org
10. Sarah Fader: oldschoolnewschoolmom.com
11. Charlotte Walker: purplepersuasion.wordpress.com
My questions for each of you are:
1. What was the first thing you wrote?
2. Why did you decide to write a blog?
3. What country would you like to visit that you haven’t already?
4. If you could have a super-power, what would it be?
5. What is your favourite book (I know that may be hard)?
6. What are you usually wearing when you write your blog?
7. Who is your favourite singer/band?
8. What is the best song to fast-dance to?
9. What is the name of the person with whom you shared your first kiss?
10. Where were you when you kissed?
11. What is your favourite season and why?
Have fun and pass it on.